Chief Technology Officer
A principal Network Security Consultant with over 15 years post qualification experience spanning Information Security, IT Governance, and Business Process Management and also organizations such as Barclaycards, Cable & Wireless, BT, and KPMG.
Matthias spent four years working at BT Global Services in the UK serving as a Senior Security Consultant working with enterprise customers to build and refine firewall management processes, and speaking on industry best practices for firewall management and compliance. . He also assisted IT departments of global companies achieve successful alignment of their IT investments with business strategy and goals whilst ensuring the provision of a line of sight for every IT investment.
Matthias has a successful track record in creating prosperous companies. He founded Phoenixvod Limited provider of video on demand solutions and services to mid tier hotels in Nigeria in 2009, Under Matthias’ leadership, phoenixvod launched its services in the West African region and is a pioneer provider of video on demand in that region.
Matthias holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from Edo state university and an MBA from the University of Warwick.
1. Business/IT Strategy Alignment
2. Information Security, Information Governance/Assurance
3. Very Large Data Center security
4. Threat & Vulnerability Management (IDS/IDP, Vulnerability Scanning and assessment, Integrated Threat Management Systems)
5. Security Information and Event Management
6. Web Application Security (Web Application Firewalls, Web Application Vulnerability Scanning/Assessment)
8. Secure Network Design
9. SCADA network Security