Since 2010 Iain's career has focused on the design and roll out of financial services based agent networks in emerging market globally.
Working for Monitise (the worlds largest pure play mobile money provider), Iain developed the agent network strategy for a mobile money product in Nigeria. As part of the emerging markets team iain was also responsible for market research and competitor analysis.
In 2012 Iain joined Accendo Associates ltd where he worked to complete a number of projects for multiple clients internationally. Details include the development of a financial modelling toolkit for a US based value added service provider, Market research and competitor analysis for provincial bank looking to scale branchless banking operations in eastern china and the strategic and operational review of a branchless banking pilot scheme on behalf of one of Indonesia's largest banks.
1. Proven capability in delivering in depth business and competitor analysis, market research and market scans.
2. Design and implementation of agent network strategy.
3. Working across cultures with experience in the US, Africa, UK and Asia.
4. Deep understanding of branchless banking agent network operations.
5. Design and refinement of operational processes.